Found this recipe the other day in a magazine at the hairdressers. I made it yesterday and am very impressed that its tasted so yummy and the kids love it. Its gluten and sugar free. Give it a go, you will be surprised !
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of cooked sweet potato or coconut flour
- 2 tbsp nut butter or tahini
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch Himalayan salt
- chia seeds or chopped walnuts to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Prepare loaf pan (10*20 cm)
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas thoroughly with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and combine
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and top with chia seeds or walnuts
- Bake approx 40 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and insert a skewer to make sure the bread is cooked (skewer should come out clean)
- Remove from tin and allow to cool on a cooling rack for 15 minutes
- Enjoy !